Description: We are looking for a leader to come join our team that can make a big impact. If you possess strong leadership abilities, great work ethic, and strong knowledge of DoD audit process...look no further.
- The audit readiness lead must be able to lead a small team throughout difficult situations
- Must be personable. We need someone who is able to not only interact with the client on a daily basis, but someone who is able to build a strong relationship with the client. Functional teams are productive teams!
- This person will be the leader of this workstream. They will be able to meet with the client to figure out the true needs, and then be able to translate that into what work the team will need to accomplish. The SMS will make sure assigned tasks are understood, supervised, and most of all ACCOMPLISHED!
- This person should have a strong ability to lead and drive workstreams.
- Will have a 4 year degree in a relevant field from an accredited institution.
- Experience of 8 or more years with accounting and financial statement audits including progressive experience in leading business management and/or financial management services projects
- Experience performing financial statement audits in DoD, federal agencies, or commercial Fortune 400 organizations and/or preparation of assertion packages
- Ability to travel required
Required licenses or certifications:
- Active Secret Clearance Required
- CPA is strongly desired
Infrastructure Resources, Inc. is an Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business Professional Services Firm specializing in providing clients with accounting/audit, business process consulting, cyber, and IT professionals in the DoD space. Infrastructure's dual expertise in audit and IT consulting is the result of over 10 years of delivering business, financial, IT, audit, and audit readiness services to their clients. Based in Birmingham, AL, Infrastructure Resources delivers its experience and solutions to multiple federal agencies across the country including Air Force Material Command, Air Force BES, Air Force 37th Training Wing, Air Force VCIS for Air Operation Center Weapon System, Military Sealift Command, TRANSCOM, USSOCOM, Space Command, Army, Army Material Command, DISA, DARPA, OUSD, USDA, and DFAS.