IR, Inc., an Economically Disadvantaged Woman-owned company, is seeking a talented IT Auditor to join our growing team in Alexandria, VA. With offices across the United States, IR focuses on consulting on DoD contracts providing IT and Audit solutions.
IR Inc. is in search of a Staff IT Auditor to join our firm in our Alexandria, VA office. This is an exciting role for those who want to break into the growing field of IT Audit!
- Learn to review and evaluate IT policies and procedures
- Conduct inquiries of client’s personnel to gain an understanding of IT processes and controls and is able to clearly document that understanding.
- Develop working knowledge of how to plan, conduct, and document IT processes and controls
- Executes designed tests of IT controls
- Develops recommendations to strengthen client’s IT internal controls
- Develop and maintain knowledge of applicable IT, SOC, and cybersecurity standards
- Organizes workflow to ensure meeting established time budgets and deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, IT, or a related field with a 3.0 GPA or above
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Actively working towards attaining primary IT certifications (i.e. CISA, CITP, CISSP, etc.)
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to make sound decisions under pressure
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.
Infrastructure Resources, Inc. is an Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business Professional Services Firm specializing in accounting/audit, business process reengineering, cyber security, and IT professionals in the DoD space. Infrastructure's dual expertise in audit and IT consulting is the result of over 10 years of delivering financial, IT, audit, and audit readiness services to their clients. Based in Birmingham, AL, Infrastructure Resources delivers its experience and solutions to multiple federal agencies across the country including Air Force Material Command, Air Force BES, Air Force 37th Training Wing, Air Force VCIS for Air Operation Center Weapon System, Military Sealift Command, TRANSCOM, USSOCOM, Space Command, Army, Army Material Command, DISA, DARPA, OUSD, USDA, and DFAS.